Safe Programme – Disclaimer
Access to and/or use of the content which is in or is linked to this website is subject to the following Disclaimer.
- We accept no responsibility for any interference or damage to you/your organisation’s computer arising in connection with your access to the Safe programme website or its materials
- We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information on this web based programme
- We do not guarantee nor warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error free, omission free or free of viruses
- This site contains links to third parties. We are not responsible for the content, reliability, accuracy or completeness of any linked site or hyperlink contained in any linked site.
- We may vary, add or remove material from this site without notice
- We will not be responsible to the licensee for any direct, indirect, consequential or indirect damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use the site/programme or materials contained within it
- We give no warranty as the suitability or compatibility of the licensee’s computer system to access and use the site and/or its programme materials